PKN Controls is a Hungarian company located in Szekesfehervar. Founded in 2001 to manufacture industrial production machines and electronics and design and produce high quality and high power amplifiers for live concerts, theaters, clubs, stadiums. The evolution of our product line has been remarkable since the introduction of the first XD Series (XD-1600, XD-2500,XD-3200) in 2001. These models were very popular in the Central Europe region. Expanding on its success, we designed the new XD and XE Series and introduced in SIB2006 exhibition (Rimini, Italy) in 2006. Since that year we began establishing distribution channels in the World Wide market. We continuously listen to feedback from our customers considering their requests in our research and development process. In 2009 we introduced the LC Series in Soundquest 2009 exhibition (Budapest, Hungary). Our development group created the 3PHASE Series which have the maximal power output in 1RU size. It was presented in Plasashow2011 (London, UK).
PKN Audio has been founded in 2012 and most of the professional audio related operations shifted to the company.
Our main portfolio covers the following areas:
- Custom electronics design and production.
- Advanced high frequency energy conversion technologies
- Embedded software and hardware development
- Complete automatic machines design and build.
- New system control for old machines
- Production optimizing
- Industrial teststands design and build for electronic parts
Test and Measurement
- Standard industrial programmable power supplies
- Custom power supply design
- High voltage power supplies